Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy almost Turkey Day!

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"



There's nothing else to say after that. If pressed I could come up with a list of Thanksgiving movies and tv shows the same way I can for other holidays. That said, I never really bother to watch anything else Thanksgiving related intentionally around this time of year.

If you ask anybody old enough to remember WKRP in Cincinnati, you're most likely to hear this phrase in response. If you never watch another episode from this show, you have to watch this one. For me, it is the ultimate Thanksgiving show. Nothing can hold a candle to it. You can watch it here on IMDB or here on Amazon instant video. You can also find it on HULU or the whole first season -including this episode on disc 1- is available on Netflix and Amazon.

Go watch it. That is all. Off you go now. Don't walk, run.

No comments:

Post a Comment